Madness: Punch Madness: Punch

OBLIGATORY LUIS CAMEO

Nice ending, there.
Animation was alright. Maybe a little too short.

Josh-B responds:

I DON'T NEED YOUR CRAP ABOUT IT BEING TOO SHORT

Ninja Attack! Ninja Attack!

Cool

That was actually pretty good.

Josh-B responds:

Thanks.

Naruto Shorty Naruto Shorty

Cool

That was funny. I don't think it will become a big thing, but I think it deserves to be on NG.

Spook. Spook.

Um

You shouldn't say "2.92? Oh, well." because the score is ever changing. Like right now when I reviewed it, it's score was 2.93.
Probably better than anything I can do right now, but the storyline didn't make much sense until I watched it for, like, the forth time.
ANYONE WHO IS CONFUSED:
It is about a guy who can't draw--at all. Then he has a creepy dream that inspires him to draw. At the end(it took me forever to notice this), he posts his finished piece of art on the wall.
There, now nobody should be complaining about "confusingness" anymore.
Masterswordman, try better next time. Once again, better than I could do right now!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

He!

Bohemian rapsody, right?
Goddamit, that was good. Except for the constant repetition of words. Thats gotta stop.
Fine, otherwise.

Cuboid 3 Cuboid 3

Keep it up!

I hope you make more movies like this, cause it looks like there will be a sequel.
Aaasome!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Pretty good, except...

I have nothing against you or how long it took you to make this.
I do however, know that the character that you have renamed "Nazo" has a real name: Silver the Hedgehog. In the real storyline he is sent from the future to right a terrible wrong Sonic is about to commit.
Other than that, keep making these!

Chakra-X responds:

There is one more part left =X

Plenty of people have said "Nazo" is really Silver, but I could not disagree more.

Find the most recent shot of Silver and then look at "Nazo" Not only are their spikes completely different, the color different, eyes different, gloves different, mouth different and chest different, but "Nazo" was circulating the internet WAY before the new "Sonic the Hedgehog" game was being made.

Madness Testrun V2 Madness Testrun V2

Bad...

If you're gonna make a complete copy of madness, at least put some time into it.
Sorry, man.

The Digital Competition The Digital Competition

Aaasome

Dude, that was like movie style graphics. I cannot believe that.
I'd give you a 100 on graphics if I could.
It was a bit like a commercial, though. And the blue guy didn't stand a chance. It wasn't a real competition that way.
Still good! Great!

Shadow's Lament Shadow's Lament

loloolololololololol!

Omfg! That made me laugh for some reason.
The art looked reallyu gay. A bit like Salad Fingers.
Gay, but funny.
I'm sorry if it wasn't supposed to be funny.

Comick responds:

Well, there were a few parts I tryed to past as humorous so I hope those were the parts you speak of. But thanks for the review.